Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
ASPSESSIONIDSSCBADQQ is a session cookie.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website;
(3) to improve the website's usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
(1) to track your browser across multiple websites;
(2) to build a profile of your web surfing;
(3) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the quote forms on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Blenheim Park Ltd.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone 0845 111 0680 or by post: Intasure, Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon, CR0 1PE.
Holiday home insurance
- Bed and breakfast insurance
- Block insurance
- Buy to let insurance
- Car hire excess insurance
- Dask insurance
- Foreign property insurance
- Holiday chalet insurance
- Holiday cottage insurance
- Holiday home insurance
- Holiday home insurance overseas
- UK Holiday home insurance
- Holiday lets insurance
- Landlords insurance
- Listed home insurance
- Park home insurance
- Second home insurance
- Spanish property insurance
- Static caravan insurance
- Static home insurance
- Mobile home insurance
- Travel insurance
- Tenants insurance
- Students insurance