call intasure

Intasure - Holiday Home Insurance Specialists

Intasure has years of experience in the insurance industry and If you’re looking for insurance for your Main residence or holiday home, you’ve come to the right place!


Holiday Homes Abroad

uk holiday home

UK Holiday Homes

home insurance

Main Home Insurance

static caravans

Static Caravans

touring caravan

Touring Caravans

airbnb insurance

Airbnb Hosts

holiday home insurance

Holiday Home Insurance Abroad

Whether you own a beautiful Spanish villa, a stylish French inner city apartment, or a peaceful country house in Portugal, you will want to make sure your holiday home abroad is protected inside and out.

At Intasure we have been providing holiday home insurance for property abroad for many years, and are experienced in dealing with each country’s different insurance requirements. Holiday homes can come in all shapes and sizes, and we know that there is not one-size-fits-all policy. Our team of experts are on hand to help you create the right insurance for you holiday home abroad

Find out more

Second Home Insurance in The UK

More and more people are realising that the UK has plenty to offer in terms of holiday destinations, and it is now common for people to own a holiday home or a second home in the UK.

If you own a holiday home or a second home in the UK, you need to know that your property is safe inside and out during the periods where it is left unoccupied. This can make it a more attractive target for vandals and thieves, and also means that should something break or damage occurs it could easily go unnoticed for months, causing more problems in the long run.

Find out more

Home Insurance

The saying goes that a person’s home is their castle, and at Intasure we agree. Regardless of whether you live in a Chelsea mansion or Bradford bedsit, your home is the one place you should feel safe, cosy and secure.

Home insurance will give you peace of mind, as you know that should anything go wrong your insurer will be there to help. Intasure have been providing home insurance for many years now, and we are very experienced in helping people put together the right home insurance policy for them. We can cover all types of home, including listed homes and park homes.

Find out more
home insurance

Landlord and Buy to Let insurance

As well as offering home insurance, we also have landlord and buy to let insurance policies to help protect your rental property and the income it yields.

Standard home insurance will not provide enough cover, as renting out property is a commercial venture, and it presents a different set of risks for the insurer. Landlord insurance includes property owner’s liability, loss of rent following an insured event and accidental damage, as well as plenty of optional extras to keep your property is safe inside and out.

Find out more

Static Caravan Insurance

For some a Caravan acts as a portable holiday home, but for others they choose to leave their caravan full time in a fixed location. This is known as a static caravan.

Unlike a traditional bricks and mortar building, static caravans are far more prone to storm and flood damage and suffer far more during the unforgiving winter months. They can become targets for thieves and vandals as they are often unoccupied for months at a time, which is why it is important to have an adequate Static Caravan Insurance policy in place.

Find out more
listed home

Listed Homes



tenants insurance

Tenants Liability

expat home insurance


park home

Park Homes

chalet insurance

Holiday Chalets