call intasure

Intasure can continue to offer overseas home insurance after Brexit

Intasure, and our parent company Gallagher, have developed a Brexit solution to enable us to continue servicing our customers after the Brexit transition period ends.

We have an established subsidiary of the Gallagher group in Sweden, called Nordic Försäkring & Riskhantering AB ("Nordic"), which holds the necessary regulatory permissions and appropriate licences to operate in all EEA territories.

Whilst the transition period is under way, our business continues to monitor any further information or guidance received from the UK Parliament, the EU and/or regulators to confirm whether there is any material change needed to our approach.

holiday home insurance

Insurance Holiday Homes in The EU after Brexit

Holiday home insurance protects you and your property should something happen.

As holiday homes are usually unoccupied more often than primary homes it’s important that you have cover that protects your property during this time.

Find out more +

Landlords insurance in The UK for EEA Residents

There are a number of costs to consider when purchasing a Buy to let, including landlord insurance.

Naturally, you want to make sure you get a fair deal on your Buy to let insurance, it’s also important to know that you have the right level of cover.

Find out more +
landlords insurance
expat home insurance

Home Insurance for Expats in The EU

The Intasure Expat Home Insurance policy offers a host of benefits but one of the key advantages is the UK based, English speaking team who are ready to asssit with any queries you may have.

Intasure's policy can provide cover for your home and damage that may occur.

Find out more +

Intasure Customer Reviews