call intasure

Insurance for Brokers

Intasure has years of experience in the insurance industry and an enviable track record in creating pioneering new products to meet the needs of specialist markets.

We are building a significant international brand by offering a range of innovative insurance products and services that combine locally-tailored cover with the highest standards of UK knowledge and support.

Insurance for EU residents after Brexit

Intasure, and our parent company Gallagher, have developed a Brexit solution to enable us to continue servicing our customers after the Brexit transition period ends.

We have an established subsidiary of the Gallagher group in Sweden, called Nordic Försäkring & Riskhantering AB, which holds the necessary regulatory permissions and appropriate licences to operate in all EEA territories.

Holiday Home Specialists
As an Insurance Broker, Financial Adviser dealing in holiday homes or property abroad, you’ll also recognise that there’s a major opportunity for a new kind of property insurance.

Now there’s cover that gives customers the freedom and flexibility to use their holiday home the way they choose. That means cover if they want to let and whether the property is occupied or unoccupied.

Of course, they’ll want to talk to someone in English if they have an enquiry or have to make a claim, and naturally they’ll be looking for a name they know and trust.

What we can bring to you
With Intasure you can offer an additional service with all the support and professionalism you’d expect.

If you’d like to talk about how we can add to your service, please call us on +44 (0)345 111 0670. or email us.

We look forward to hearing from you.