call intasure

Insurance for Buy to lets

If you own or are purchasing a BUY TO LET property we can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

Buy to let insurance is designed to provide you with a wide range of Standard Cover in connection with owning and letting a property. This cover includes but is not restricted to:

  • Buildings
  • Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation Expenses
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Accidental Damage cover included as standard
  • Optional
  • Contents of Residential Units
  • Rent guarantee
  • Legal Assistance


Intasure Customer Reviews

Get a Quote Now


*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Policy Details

Product information
Buy to let insurance, View and download policy summary - Click here

Policy Wording
Buy to let insurance, View and download policy wording - Click here