Public Liability Insurance
Why choose Public Liability Insurance with Intasure?
At Intasure we have a proven track record of pioneering new and innovative products to meet the demands of both self-employed persons and limited companies. If you run any kind of business; it is likely that you will need Liability Insurance. Often this type of cover will be provided as part of a business package policy, but sometimes it is not possible to purchase it in this way, especially if you are a self-employed trade’s person having no business premises, and the majority of your work is “on the move”.
General Liability Insurance falls in to three main categories and we have a stand-alone policy that is suitable for a wide variety of trades and occupations.
- Public Liability Insurance - provides protection for either individuals or companies against claims from third parties caused by bodily injury or disease or damage to their property.
- Products Liability Insurance - provides cover against liabilities arising out of injuries to third parties or damage to their property caused by goods supplied, sold, tested, serviced or repaired. (includes the sale of food and beverages).
- Employers Liability Insurance - is a compulsory insurance governed by statute. In this case; the Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969. You are responsible for the health and safety of your employees while they are at work and the definition of an “employee” is very wide, often unpaid helpers & volunteers are considered employees, especially if your business is profiting from their work. You must provide evidence of this type of insurance at your usual work places.
Obtaining a quotation for your liability insurance is easy, especially with our call back facility and we will make contact at a time to suit you. When you speak to our helpful & knowledgeable staff, they will be able to advise a policy that is suitable for your business needs.
Employers Public & Products Liability Insurance
- Public & Products Liability up to £10m
- Employers Liability Insurance up to £10m
- Stand-alone policy available
- A wide variety of trades & occupations available
- We quote for both high & low risks
- Modern comprehensive policy wording
- Experienced underwriters on hand with authority for instant decisions
- No claims discount
Benefits of obtaining your Liability Insurance from Intasure.
- We have many years of expertise; providing specialist covers
- Your enquiry will be professionally handled in the UK
- Competitive quotes with no form filling and our quick and easy FREE telephone call-back service
- Our team take pride in their responsiveness and customer care, ensuring you have the correct up-to-date cover, handling claims efficiently and answering questions promptly & accurately
- Wide policy wordings
- A wide variety of trades & occupations can be covered, quotes provided quickly & efficiently
Intasure Customer Reviews
Get a Quote Now
*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.