call intasure

Holiday home, Expat & Landlord insurance For EU Residents

Intasure can continue servicing our customers after Brexit, as we have a subsidiary that holds all the necessary regulatory permissions and appropriate licences that allows us to provide insurance in the EU.

holiday home insurance

Holiday Home Insurance For EU Residents after Brexit

Holiday home insurance protects you and your property should something happen.

As a holiday home owner living in the EU it’s important that you have the right level of cover. Thats where Intasure can help.

Find out more +

Landlords Insurance In The UK For EU Residents

There are a number of things to consider when owning a Buy to let, including landlord insurance.

Naturally, it’s also important to know that you have the right level of cover. Find out more from Intasure.

Find out more +
landlords insurance
expat home insurance

Home Insurance for Expats in The EU

The Intasure Expat Home Insurance policy offers a host of benefits but one of the key advantages is the UK based, English speaking team who are ready to asssit with any queries you may have.

Intasure's policy can provide cover for your home and damage that may occur.

Find out more +

Intasure Customer Reviews