call intasure

Home insurance for Expats

Intasure can continue to offer insurance to our customers after Brexit, as we hold all the necessary regulatory permissions and appropriate licences that allows us to provide insurance to EU residents.

As an Expat living abroad, is your property properly protected?

As the owner of a home overseas, you already understand the importance of protecting your valuable asset. Intasure have made it easy to provide adequate protection combined with flexibility to insure you against loss and damage.

The Intasure Expat Home Insurance policy offers a host of benefits but one of the key advantages is the UK based, English speaking team who are ready to assist with any queries you may have.

Wide cover for your protection

Intasure's policy offers wide cover and will provide cover for your home for losses and damages that may occur.

Some of the benefits with Intasure are:

  • Property covered whether occupied or unoccupied
  • Policy covers swimming pools as well as buildings
  • Cover during exchange of contracts and completion
  • Covers temporary accommodation following a claim

With £5 million worth of essential public liability cover included as standard, which is important particularly with our trend toward litigation - and you have truly comprehensive cover at a very competitive price.

Intasure Customer Reviews



Get a Quote Now


This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Disclosure document
Expat insurance, View and download example insurance product disclosure document - Click here

Policy Wording
Expat property insurance, View and download example policy wording - Click here



EEA Residents