Look what else Keycare cover offers
We’ve teamed up with Keycare to offer you cover from just £15 a year for lost or stolen keys. You can attach as many keys as you like, meaning you can cover your personal keys, such as your house or car keys, as well business keys.
Click on the titles below to see what else we cover you for.*
It can be expensive to recover the cost of losing your keys, so to give you peace of mind our KeyCare product covers you for:
- The cost of any lost or stolen keys, replacement locks or call out charges
- The cost of a locksmith if you’re locked outside of a property or vehicle
- The cost of reprogramming immobilisers and alarms
- The cost of onward transportation if stranded due to lost or stolen keys
If you were to lose your keys, you’d want it to be dealt with quickly and efficiently. We do this by giving you:
- A committed claims service
- 24 hours, 365 days emergency assistance
- A UK based call centre with excellent customer service
- Access to a nationwide network of locksmiths
Save yourself the hassle and feel relaxed knowing that you could be covered for:
- Car hire if your car is unusable, up to 3 days
- Cover for your keys anywhere in the EU, including business keys
- No excess to pay and no impact on your No Claims Bonus
- No details of the key owner are given to the finder of the keys
* Terms and Conditions apply. For limitations and exclusions, please read the policy documents for full details.
What else do I need to know about looking after my keys?
Keycare have recommended below some of the ways you can look after your keys:
- Never have anything containing your name and address attached to your keys
- Never leave your keys under doormats, on string through the letterbox, under a stone, on top of a door or window frame etc. An opportunist thief may be watching
- Never leave doors or windows open when you go out. If you can get in, so can a burglar
- Always leave a spare set of keys with a trusted neighbour, friend or family member
- Sophisticated security measures now fitted as standard to new vehicles mean criminals are trying new methods of vehicle crime. This means stealing the keys to your vehicle first. Burglars break into houses and offices just to steal vehicle keys
- Don't leave vehicle keys close to the front door where they can be seen
- Never leave your keys in your vehicle- not even for a second. This is especially important when at a petrol station or when loading/unloading your vehicle
- Always lock your vehicle when leaving it
Keycare protection is valuable bringing peace of mind and the knowledge that you have back up should you be unfortunate enough to lose your important keys.
Intasure Customer Reviews
This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.
Keycare Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA reg no is 309514
Keycare insurance, View and download policy wording - Click here