Powered by Chatwoo

Insurance for Landlords


Get a Quote Now

Landlords insurance

If you own or are purchasing a rental property we can offer insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

This insurance is designed to provide you with a wide range of Standard Cover in connection with owning and letting a property. This cover includes but is not restricted to:

  • Buildings
  • Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation Expenses
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Accidental Damage cover included as standard

Intasure Customer Reviews


In addition, there are Optional Covers available in respect of: Contents of Residential Units & Legal Expenses.


Get a Quote Now


This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.