Intasure are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how Intasure will treat your personal information.
1. Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
- We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out, including purchases you make.
- Information you provide when registering with us.
- Information provided when subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
3. Other information
- We may send a cookie to be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes.
- We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies but this will have a negative impact upon the usability of this web site.
4. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience.
- Supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
5. Other disclosures
In addition we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting email@example.com at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
or by post to:
Croydon CR0 2LX